BE SURE YOUR FIREARM IS COMPLETELY UNLOADED PRIOR TO SHIPMENT! DO NOT SHIP LIVE AMMUNITION OR SPENT SHELLS/CARTRIDGES IN YOUR FIREARM OR IN THE SAME BOX WITH YOUR FIREARM!! THIS IS A VIOLATION OF FEDERAL LAW!
HOWA RIFLES ONLY PLEASE NOTE: FOR RETURNS WHERE RIFLE ACCURACY IS IN QUESTION, LSI WILL TEST FIRE THE RIFLE TO DETERMINE SUB-MOA. IF FOUND TO BE WITHIN TOLERANCE AND/OR SPECIFICATIONS, A $50 SERVICE CHARGE PLUS COST OF FREIGHT WILL BE REQUIRED UPON RETURN OF NON-DEFECTIVE RIFLE.
- Contact the appropriate warranty center from the companies listed below.
- Record the R/A number provided by the representative you speak with, if applicable.
- Record the Serial Number of your firearm BEFORE you send it.
- Send the complete firearm with all accessories, in the original packaging, unless instructed otherwise by the repair facility. If you no longer have the original packaging, advise the repair center for direction as to how to proceed.
- Pack your Firearm for safety and to prevent further damage during transit.
- Sender MUST prepay freight; C.O.D. shipments will NOT be accepted.
- It is recommended that you insure the shipment with the carrier, as LSI and/or the WARRANTY CENTER are NOT responsible for LOSS or DAMAGE during shipment.
- Items that cannot be repaired will be replaced, only. No credit will be given for defective merchandise (unless a replacement is unavailable due to inventory depletion, a current production equivalent will be provided for replacement).
- No replacement merchandise will be given until LSI receives the defective merchandise. Upon receipt of R/A, a replacement will be given.
PLEASE NOTE: Any alterations to stocks or other parts of our firearms renders the firearm’s warranty null & void.